Add floating follow and dashboar

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Ohhooohoo :D


Assalamualaikum :D


今日は、とてもうれしい。如何して、しりたいか?おしえてくさいディヤナさん,お願い。ええええ、いらない(笑)*kisah pulak orang kau nak bagitau ke tak Diyana. -..-*馬鹿、だから如何して書きたい?大丈夫です、あなたたちをおしえたい~~~

The story goes like this~

I got an offer from Universiti Putra Malaysia for their fast track programme!!! *thrilled like a maniac* Alhamdulillah, but I think my over-loaded happiness was mainly to think that I might get the opportunity to skip PLKN. (Ya Allah, this seems like a golden chance for me. XD)

However, suddenly, in my deepest core of heart, I felt reluctant to let go of the PLKN thingy. The hell man? Yeahhh, I know but blame that soft, timid voice in my head. *makes puppy face*

What makes me so thrilled (for few moments)/got that 'I wanna go' feeling about this offer?
1. SKIP PLKN OF COURSE FOR GOD'S SAKE
2. I got about 6 friends who got the same offer BUT its not confirmed that they'll be going. They seem to be torn into various thoughts in their mind too, just like me, y'know, that one which is made by that lil voice in ya head,  *NIGGA ACCENT MOMENT*
3. I don't know what to do. EMPTINESS IN SELF ALERTS (I seemed to be lost?)
4. This seems to be a GREAT opportunity that usually will come only once and I might lose this kinda opportunity FOREVER
5. My mom had told my uncle, aunts, cousins, granny, neighbours and etc about this. I had no choice left. XD
6. I really wanna please my parents~ Hehhehe


What makes me feel reluctant?
1. I actually DO wanna further study in Japan. I don't think the course I'm about to choose is available in Japan. I did say that I don't wanna pursue my study in Japan when ppl asked me before but yeah, I was lying because ..*SECRET REASONS* :/
2. I suddenly don't wanna skip PLKN. 馬鹿野郎、分かった。(ーωー)
3. Because... I wanna lengthen my holiday? I guess maybe its too early. I DON'T KNOW!!!
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ ウワァァン!!
4. I wanna learn JAPANESE, GUITAR & DRUM, ANDDDD>>>>> (Stupid, you can always learn that some other time !!!!)




So, that's pretty much of the conflict I'm facing now. I sometimes don't take my problem seriously because I guess its normal for teenager, right? Errrr, is it? Fine.
Please pray the best for me. お願いします。ありがとうございます皆!☆・゜。・(●´∀`)ノぁリカゞ㌧こ゛±゛ぃましたヾ(´∀`●)・。゜・★

May Allah bless you all


Good day PPL <3


No comments:

Post a Comment