Add floating follow and dashboar

Saturday, 21 April 2012

ALMOST HALF A YEAR.




Assalamualaikum.




Its already April so I think the 'deadly' destination = SPM (who is now haunting me) probably will catch me, so lemme prepare myself to confront the 'ah long'. This is the exact situation in which I would like to use the phrase 'lu langsi lu mati' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



For this short PB (approximately 1 and a half day, can u imagine that?!!), I had shortlisted some of the things I need to do and must have. For examples, to cut my long hair short. It wasn't really long but it already passed my shoulders so I thought it was time for me to make it short. Only then I realized its EXTREMELY short. Its only few hours but I already missed to tie my hair a ponytail. (T_T)


ohhh, AND, I did plan to study but yeahh like usual I did something else and ended up studying nothing and will copy the homeworks from my friends during the night prep. BUT, I did spend about half an hour to at least 'touch' the handouts. XD.

Tomorrow I'll have to go to SESERI by bus. My ticket is damn early, 9.00 am.



おやすみなさい皆さん。<3

No comments:

Post a Comment