Add floating follow and dashboar

Saturday, 4 February 2012

THE WHEEL.

Assalamualaikum.

Okayyyy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Form 4 girls came last week. I dunno what to say about 'those people' really as I barely recognize their faces. (and they barely recognize me either). I'm gonna need more time for all of this environmental changes, I GUESS. I also hope this awkward season of people being lame and having PMS will be over ASAP. (I am one of them, I admit that) I'm just glad that I manage to actually survive this kind of situation.


I also can't believe that I'm now being an awful, nasty human being to ppl around me. The way 'those ppl' behaves always kinda reflecting me, myself last year when I was like 'those ppl'.... and not being really nice to that 'other ppl' . I'm getting back what I had given. "On your face, Diyana."


No matter what happens, the dialogue, "Psycho gilaa muka kau" is not really something I'm expecting and hearing ppl saying that (esp to me) kinda makes me sad and confused. Yeahh. That's the exact word actually : CONFUSED.

.....................................................................................................................................................................




I'm starting to understand what the 'other ppl' felt last year when they had to deal with this 'nuisance me'. So, for the upcoming week, I NEED TO CHANGE. I guess keeping my like-to-curse mouth shut will be the start. I don't wanna lose my normal, happy-go-lucky self. I want the old Diyana back , me who actually once being a patient girl and concentrate more on happy, positive and important things rather than emphasizing on the negatives . I don't wanna be a hot tempered individual who eventually will lose everything, including my real friends.


I'm also kinda depressed when talking about future and ambition because I don't really have any future plans.....yet for the time being but I need to start planning.




Good day PPL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment