Add floating follow and dashboar

Sunday, 1 January 2012

AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU, MINNA!! :DD

Assalamualaikum and yosshh.. :D


Its not that I am not super thrilled with the arrival of this new year, it just to think of it in which I got so many things to consider and to be worried about  that send shivers down my spine. Every year, 1st January's countdowns never failed to give me hard times to close my eyes or even to get some rest. I always feel like I have not done the best  in the previous year and not strong enough to face the upcoming year. I AM AFRAID OF THE FUTURE. Duhhh, wtv.. Done with the moody and worry thingy --' *here comes Ruki-kun singing Cassis, the part where 'to future not promised' *   lalala. >3<


Uhhh, almost forgot to mention here, "Otosan, otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!!!"  demo, I didn't prepare any purezento for u, gomen ne  ^^ (jjyeahh, I'm getting older and forgetful nowadays..)






Also I'm in the way of making a loooonnnngg list containing the things I wanted and have to do. However, as usual, human makes plan, Allah decides the best... The most important thing is to always PLAN THE BEST YET TO EXPECT THE WORST. :))






And its hard for me to say this, but I guess I have no choice, but *almost crying* to say goodbye to blogspot, facebook, twitter and all my friends (I mean friends in cyber world XD). I won't be here for another one month. Maybe earlier, this is if only I can by any means try to use the cc at the hostel. But maybe I should concentrate more on study, don't you think so? Well, we'll see..... :P



Good day, PPL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment